- Itani O, Kaneita Y, Ikeda M, Kondo S, Murata A, Ohida T.
Associations of work hours and actual availability of weekly rest days with cardiovascular risk factors.
Journal of Occupational Health. 55;11-20:2013.
- Itani O, Kaneita Y, Ikeda M, Kondo S, Yamamoto R, Osaki Y, Kanda H, Suzuki K, Higuchi S, Ohida T.
Disorders of arousal and sleep related bruxism among Japanese adolescents: A nationwide representative survey.
Sleep Medicine. 14; 532-541:2013.
- Ohtsu T, Kaneita Y, Aritake S, Mishima K, Uchiyama M, Akashiba T, Uchimura N, Nakaji S, Munezawa T, Kokaze A, Ohida T.
A Cross-sectional Study of the Association between Working Hours and Sleep Duration among the Japanese Working Population.
Journal of Occupational Health. 55;307-311:2013.
- Kanda H, Osaki Y, Kaneita Y, Itani O, Ikeda M, Ohida T, Higuchi S.
Alcohol drinking rates of male between 7th and 11th graders in Japan decreased gradually based on nationwide repeated cross-sectional surveys from 1996 to 2008.
- Morioka H, Itani O, Kaneita Y, Ikeda M, Kondo S, Yamamoto R, Osaki Y, Kanda H, Higuchi S, Ohida T.
Association between sleep disturbance and alcohol-drinking: A large-scale epidemiological study of adolescents in Japan.
- Kanda H, Osaki Y, Kaneita Y, Itani O, Ikeda M, Ohida T.
Smoking rate trends of male 7th and 11th graders in Japan based on repeated, nationwide, cross-sectional surveys every 4 years from 1996 to 2008.
- Nakagome S, Kaneita Y, Ikeda M, Itani O, Ohida T.
Excessive daytime sleepiness among pregnant women: An epidemiological study.
Sleep and Biological Rhythms. 12;12-21:2014.
- Ikeda M, Kaneita Y, Yamamoto R, Kondo S, Itani O, Osaki Y, Kanda H, Higuchi S, Ohida T.
Sleep environments of Japanese adolescents: An epidemiological study
Sleep and Biological Rhythms. 12; 116–126:2014.
- Ikeda M, Kaneita Y, Uchiyama M, Mishima K, Uchimura N, Nakaji S, Akashiba T, Itani O, Aono H, Ohida T.
Epidemiological study of the associations between sleep complaints and metabolic syndrome in Japan.
Sleep and Biological Rhythms. 12; 269-278:2014.